Who are Pension Matters?
Pension Matters are a Pensions and Investment boutique based on Team Valley, specialising in planning and implementing strategies for your post work years that will help you reach your lifetime objectives large and small.
Pension Matters are focused on investment advice, pensions restructuring, and estate planning to assist you in achieving your longer term financial objectives so you can enjoy the lifestyle you deserve
We established our business to set the highest standards of advice, qualifications and service by establishing robust systems and procedures that will stand up to scrutiny against any other firm of Advisers in the UK.
In Paul Steel we have one of the highest qualified IFAs in the UK.
Our ongoing pension review system ensures you interests are served for the full term of our relationship which we consider a working partnership, a joint venture where both parties will contribute to achieve the desired outcome.
Pension Matters are constantly looking at ways of improving our service and regularly seek feedback from clients to improve our proposition and add to the 20 years experience we have gained providing Financial Advice.
- Pension Matters do not take commissions, we operate exclusively on a fee basis.
- Our fee structure is clear, transparent, and we believe fair to all parties, reflecting the level of service provided.
- Details of our charges are clearly stated within our Terms of Business (available at the bottom of this page and within FREE Downloads).
- We believe the ongoing review of your funds is at least as important as the initial fund selection and we therefore see our relationship as long term, we have no desire simply to conduct a ‘transaction’ for you.
- The vast majority of our clients are introduced by existing clients. We believe there is no better recommendation than this. We are therefore reliant upon our service standards and the quality of advice to ensure you introduce potential clients to us.
- We are completely independent, our business is 100% owned by the employees of the Company, we have a vested interest in providing you with the best possible service. We have no affiliation with any other business that could influence us or compromise our impartiality.
If you think that Pension Matters can help you with your pension or retirement planning then please contact us.